Thursday, April 2, 2020

Sometimes Living Wholeheartedly is Challenged Big Time


I faced today with an early obstacle – Pandora radio wouldn’t play. It seems every year when my renewal is up, I go through crap with them. And I PAY so I don’t have to listen to commercials! I wasted much time researching and sending messages to resolve the issue.

I finally resorted to looking up Amazon music … which I’ve been listening to today. BUT, I spent years building my Pandora music list. I don’t have it in me to start all over with a new music program. I’m so despondent over starting anew I feel like throwing up.

Pandora got back to me late this afternoon with questions as to my problem. Hello! Don’t they understand English? I pay so I don’t get commercials, so why do I have to turn off my ad blocker so they can play commercials?

Later I couldn’t get online to pay my credit card bill. One of those “due to a high volume” messages and “try back later.” I went back and forth four times and still can’t access to pay my bill.

Little things added up and now, at day’s end, I’m mentally drained. I did get in the studio for a couple of stints today, but with all this other stress … I’m too mentally exhausted to cry.

And lately, my evening stint of escape TV isn’t much of an escape when there are constant pop up ads about the coronavirus and begging for donations. I’m tired. I’m tired of it all being jammed in my face or in my ears. I’m even too fed up to be ornery!

And where’s my living wholeheartedly attitude? At the moment it’s been beaten into the ground. I just want to crawl into bed and pull the blankets over my head and hibernate.

I just have to keep telling myself tomorrow will be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment