Saturday, May 28, 2022

Dear Divine Presence #578

578. Dear Divine Presence, Thank you for calling me back. I got waylaid by all the crap going on this country and the world over the last couple of years. I have to stop letting the negativity drag me down. It took a message from a friend to remind me of who I really am on the inside. It’s time to once more concentrate on living a whole-hearted creative life. Love and Success, Sasha.

I got caught up with all the crap going on outside myself and began to lose who I really am. I hid in fear of other people, their negativity, the violence and refused to become a sheep. Yesterday, I was reminded of the person I am and how the effects of kind words and understanding of others can make a difference in someone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment