Friday, January 4, 2019

Paying Attention when Good Thoughts Come


Thoughts on this morning's process gave me two of these lessons. Sometimes I already know these things, but I'll now see them in a different light.

564. Dear Divine Presence, Thank you for showing me that messages and answers don’t always come just in meditation. Sometimes movement (like with my morning exercise routine) stimulates the flow of thoughts, just as walking often brings on poems. What’s important is when the words come, I give them attention and write them down. Love and Success, Sasha.

565. Dear Divine Presence, Thank you for showing me that messages and thoughts come through in waves. The wave washes over me, then it’s gone. (I knew this, it’s just today I’m “seeing” it differently.) It’s important to take the time to stop what I’m doing and play in those waves. Love and Success, Sasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment