Tuesday, December 4, 2018

559. Dear Divine Presence,


Thank you for again showing me that changing how I think can make a big difference in how I see things. For instance, someone mentioned how making to-do lists and being able to check off accomplishments work for her. My immediate thought was: To-do lists don’t work for me because the list grows longer faster than I can check things off.

But wait! What if I change how I think? What if, instead of writing down everything I want to get done … forever, I just write down things I want to accomplish today? I listed seven things I wanted to get done just in yesterday, and I was able to cross them all off!

What does this mean? For today, only list things that are possible to get done today. Hey, if I do extra, that’s a bonus! Love and Success, Sasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment